Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Bullet Run Hack Now Available!

We've just released our Bullet Run Multihack, complete with Aimbot and ESP options for ownage on any map. If you haven't played bullet run, and you're looking for a F2P game to kill some fools in, check it out! Personally I love running around with a knife, shanking guys in the back.

Bullet Run Hack Page

post-1-0-90092100-1346631001_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-68671000-1346631002_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-35082200-1346631003_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-05880400-1346631004_thumb.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Do you launch the hack the same way as with DayZ? I mean, do you launch the hack, then the game, or does it matter? I couldn't find a tutorial on the subject.

Edit: I just know how sensitive and careful we had to be with DayZ. Don't want to get banned the first day cause I wouldn't know how to launch the hack.

Edit 2: And how safe do you feel this hack is in comparison to dealing with Battleye on DayZ?

Edited by Dayzgrail

Let me be the first to say that this hack is great! The game itself is fun for a free fps, but the hack makes the game so much better. The main thing I love about it is the ESP boxes. Very well done, guys!

Sign in to follow this