Sign in to follow this  
Aldalias

You've done it

I had a slow start, wasn't sure about your website (you know, could be just malwares and stuff)

But, hehe one t.... I have to say, I only have bought the 1 month supscriptions for some of the......let me call them Injections

And everything went fast, payed, status updated, was able to download the Injections, startet the Games with the injections and viola they worked like with the promissed features.

And now I want to make a live changeing (<- do you write it like that?) experiance. I am going to buy the Lifetime Subscription to this website yes VIP Lifetime I trust you that much.

You guys are doing a great work and user services. Your injections work mostly and if some Anti-cheat decides to update, you can work around that.

I personaly use the ESP of the hacks and they work just great. Sometimes even aimbot but psssssh.

Well I don't know what you will add Robert to my VIP Lifetime but I don't care :) i like it anyways ;P

Greatings and hopefully a strong and everlasting Cheating website

ps.: You guys do great work and don't let the angry post get you take your time if something needs updates ;) better take it long and safe than short and small mistakes sneak in~

Sign in to follow this