Sign in to follow this  
Robert

ARMA 2 & DayZ Hack on Sale!

We've just released our ARMA 2 & DayZ Multihack, packed full of ESP features, along with No Spread, No Recoil, and Speedhack features for the ultimate advantage in DayZ. We promise it was worth the wait!

Visit our ARMA 2 & DayZ Hack page!

NOTE: If you run into any problems purchasing the hack, please let us know!

And if you missed it, see our DayZ hack in action!

This post has been promoted to an article

PS: If you're wondering why you haven't gotten an email about the launch yet, we plan to send them out Saturday or Sunday once we're sure everything is stable and perfect!

Welcome everyone, don't forget to THANK Robert!

If there are any complications let Myself or Crypt or Robert or Catdaddy know and we will help you as soon as we can.

Please use the PM link to get a faster response.

Edited by UAV

Got a hack from an other site, released 1 month ago (work perfectly) with the same features ! is that a joke guys ?? I expected aim bot !

15$/month ? Come on ! The other hack you stole feature is lower than this and only had to pay one time !

Edited by cromer

Got a hack from an other site, released 1 month ago (work perfectly) with the same features ! is that a joke guys ?? I expected aim bot !

15$/month ? Come on ! The other hack you stole feature is lower than this and only had to pay one time !

First of all I would like to apologise for you not being satisfied with what is at offer here but if you aren't happy with what we offer, why are you wasting your time here?

Edited by Mr_datz

First of all I would like to apologise for you not being satisfied with what is at offer here but if you aren't happy with what we offer, why are you wasting your time here?

Why ? Because i expected a better hack of course !

May i ask without being a rude person what hack did you buy?

BTW i love the Cheatautomation hack. Thanks for the release

Hey Timmy, one of our rules is no discussion of other hacksites by name.

If it was a one time payment I'd be concerned though, as soon as sales start to drop they have no reason to continue to update their hack.

hi !

I just want to know one thing about your hack ^^ .

We are two in my familly who play at dayZ my brother and me (we don't have the same IP,because we live 300 kilometers from each over) , and I want to know if I pay one acces to your hack. Can we play with your "software" my brother and me with the same acces ?

If yes, can we play in same time ? or just in alternate time ?

thanks a lot ;).

PS: sorry for my bad english :x

hi !

I just want to know one thing about your hack ^^ .

We are two in my familly who play at dayZ my brother and me (we don't have the same IP,because we live 300 kilometers from each over) , and I want to know if I pay one acces to your hack. Can we play with your "software" my brother and me with the same acces ?

If yes, can we play in same time ? or just in alternate time ?

thanks a lot ;).

PS: sorry for my bad english :x

Yes, crypt pretty much answered your question. We only support 1 PC with each hack subscription, if you want to share it regularly between 2 PCs, you will need two separate accounts with subscriptions.

please Brazilian payment method !!!!

paypal no accept credit card national (Brazilian)

please MercadoPago or PagSeguro

I'm sorry to hear that gfelix, I do not know that we will be adding any additional payment methods for the time being.

Robert can you make the Monthly Payment in Euro ?

I don't like to change my Paypal € in $.

And it was Freaky Awesome you Realize the Hack. ;)

Sign in to follow this