Sign in to follow this  
jrwr7

I got a late start on The Division

I started playing Tom Clancy's The Division in October of 2017 just as patch 1.7 hit and I was hooked like a junky on his first heroin high. I loved the depth of the game and the challenge it presented. I was fortunate to meet people in game who helped me level up and get the top level gear but I still had to grind it out to learn the nuances that have gotten me to where I really felt comfortable playing anything and anywhere in the game.The one thing I was unable to do is play by myself. Not being able to deal with NPC's fast enough before I would get overwhelmed or just getting ganked in the dark zone was very discouraging.

Now that I have hooked up with Cheatautomation I can do any mission on challenging mode by myself or I can more then hold my own on a team doing legendary missions and incursions. I can also go into the dark zone and farm without fear of losing my hard earned loot to some Joe Schmuckatelli out to grab some EZ loot. I really like the fine adjustments you can make and I am also enjoying the flexibility I have with what builds I can use. I was only able to use my striker classy because it was the only build that could hit hard and could survive, once you build stacks. Now with the control I have over the weapons, I'm using my lone star classy with dual Big Alejandros. I have pinpoint accuracy, I'm hitting like a pissed off mule and I can do it from medium range and put people down before they know what hit them. Not to mention no one can sneak up on me anymore. The dark zone has become fun for me and it's all because of Cheatautomation.

Thank you so much for your hard work. I will be renewing my subscription. 

Sign in to follow this