Sign in to follow this  
speedsloth

Amazing BUT

I'm sure everyone would agree with me but the biggest let down of this hack is the fact there are no name tags for weapons. What if you want to find some amazing weapons? Filter the weapons so only the good ones, or the ones you are looking for are shown. Day Z is no fun if you don't have a gun, I just think, if it is possible, this would be a must! Other than that I am so satisfied with the experience I am having, it is amazing to be aware of everything around you and it works like a charm.

Regards,

A very satisfied customer.

Hi, thank you for your testimonial.

Unfortunately getting item data is in some cases very hard if not impossible. As far as we know other hacks have not succeeded at it either. If we come up with something though, we will add it.

Robert

speedsloth, my advice to you would be, to turn on the vehicle ESP, and then make the search range 10.000. Find vehicles which seem abandoned, far away from everything else, most likely a camp. There will be tons of weapons there, I guarantee you that.

speedsloth, my advice to you would be, to turn on the vehicle ESP, and then make the search range 10.000. Find vehicles which seem abandoned, far away from everything else, most likely a camp. There will be tons of weapons there, I guarantee you that.

Great Idea! Thank you, looking forward to the epic loots. Found a hacker who had died with a weapon crate next to him using the player EMC :o so I'm pretty geared at the moment!

Agree with this. The best part of the hack is the ESP, and being able to locate clusters of tents easily, allows me to gear up in less than 15 mins!

Agree with this. The best part of the hack is the ESP, and being able to locate clusters of tents easily, allows me to gear up in less than 15 mins!

Exactly. They will most likely hide their camp close to the edge of the map. I found a camp up in the mountains close to the end of the map, and I think most people will do that, as it is more difficult to survive and find it.

It would be like finding a needle in a haystack, oh wait I have ESP suckers!