Robert

CheatAutomation's Battlefield 4 Hacker Appreciation Month

bf4_hacker_appreciation_month.jpg

While EA & DICE are announcing Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Month to thank players for buying their broken game over the even more terrible Call of Duty: Ghosts release from last November, we want to make players appreciate Battlefield 4 hackers with our own Battlefield 4 Hacker Appreciation month.

Since we like to brag, our Battlefield 4 hack has never been detected by Punkbuster's scans, since we launched it at the Battlefield 4 release. It has all the options and features you need to avoid Fairfight monitoring and bans.

So for any new subscribers, or current subscribers who would like to renew a 'Battlefield 4 Hack 3-Month' subscription or upgrade to 'Battlefield 4 Hack Lifetime', all through the month of February you can use the Coupon Code: BF4HACKERAPPRECIATION to get 15% off a new subscription or renewal!

Unlocking battle-packs and new upgrades and gear are easier than ever before with CheatAutomation BF4 hack. Just ask members like and @vinsjuh91, just two of our members who have reached rank 110 with the hack!

And take a look at Duckoff's latest Battlefield 4 video that showcases CheatAutomation's software. He uses our esp to track enemies down on the ground, and sends them extremely high speed, explosive care packages:

duckoff_110_video_screenshot.jpg

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, and once again - fantastic :lol:

Great idea @Robert! It's very good offer for ppl, especially now when we can "fishing over" battlefield packs, addons cause of player appreciation month and new xp - Second Assault B)

Right, hack is perfect, and everyone who knows that he need to play with mind, will reach 110 level - I assure.

I think this video isn't good example cause of small amount of FPS's and andrapid implementation, but ok... ;)

I need to do a better video as presentation for ppl :D

Once again - bravo @Robert u're showing everyone that u care about community :)

CheatAutomation forever!

804.gif

Regards,

Ducky.

Edited by DuckOff

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, and once again - fantastic :lol:

Great idea @Robert! It's very good offer for ppl, especially now when we can "fishing over" battlefield packs, addons cause of player appreciation month and new xp - Second Assault B)

Right, hack is perfect, and everyone who knows that he need to play with mind, will reach 110 level - I assure.

I think this video isn't good example cause of small amount of FPS's and andrapid implementation, but ok... ;)

I need to do a better video as presentation for ppl :D

Once again - bravo @Robert u're showing everyone that u care about community :)

CheatAutomation forever!

Regards,

Ducky.

Heh, well even if it isn't your most advanced/all-encompassing video, it is a good small video and I liked it.