Sign in to follow this  
Dilzl0

Dilzl0's Ark Testimonials

*Note : gonna be a long testimonial*

Hey guys , I'd like to say how much this Ark hack have helped me throughout my journey in Ark from level 11 to 75 ! This is my second month of subscription , I'd say this is so far the best hack that is offered for Ark.

Some might ask , what's so nice about having a cursor and just knowing where dinos are ?

Well , you're wrong. Before I bought this hack , I'll constantly get raided in-game overnight , back stabbed by people , spending hours looking for a dino suitable for my level & spending even more hours searching for a base to raid.

After I purchase this hack last month (which was hella worth it) , I've taken down 3 super tribes with my tribe. When I say super tribes , I meant those tribe who tax players & have like 20 players active e.t.c. I have a tribe of 5 & 3 of them including me is using hack provided by CheatAutomation.

Before I get into how this hack can actually help , I'd like to give a big thumbs up to the admins around. Because of these active admins constantly keeping track of the game , it'll only take lesser than 24 hours to get the hack working whenever there's huge patches made in Ark. Not just they're constantly making sure it works , they're constantly adding in more features into the hack which is really amazing. Once again , nice job admin ! You gain my never ending respect.

ALRIGHT ! Here's some reasons why you MUST purchase this hack if you're an ARK player.

1 - Day time / Night time toggle , with this it's forever morning & you can take advantage of this to raid / screw players in-game up as they can't see you at night ! With night time toggle , you can go supply-drop hunting anytime you want !

2 - Cursor , with a cursor you'll easily chew a person off while riding on any dinos.

3 - AimBot , I really really really really have to say this is the best feature ! With this , you can shoot down players without a head armor using 1 bullet. You can tranq dinos from afar.

( E.g. - I used 15 ammos on a long neck rifle to wipe out a tribe when i was doing an online raid )

4 - ESP , this is the second most useful feature no matter how you look at it ! Firstly , you can get shit ton of levels in a few hours as you can just filter out Alphas. Secondly , you can use 5 minutes of your time to search throughout a mountain for a suitable level dino you wish to tame. Thirdly , you know almost where every tribe lives at after a tour around the map.

Of course there are more features but I'll just leave it as that !

End of the day , this hack is worth every single cent of my money !

Great to hear you have gotten so much use out of the cheat! Personally I've never had the time to really get into Ark and be able to use our cheat for fun, but it's fantastic to hear that you have been able to accomplish all that! I've added some subscription time to your account for the kind words.

Sign in to follow this