Sign in to follow this  
sirgodly

The Division Hack Review

Aimbot : 10/10 it's very accurate. And locks on to what you look at depending on your FOV setting.

Silent Aim : not used as this is not on the 64bit regular version (only test one.)

No-Spread : 10/10 works as intended.

No-Recoil : 10/10 works as intended.

Rouge ESP : 10/10 works as intended.

ESP : 10/10 - will predict people around for roughly 150m all around you including npc's,

Friendlist : currently not working but would be awesome to fix.

F1 Key to use menu is also a very nice touch since the generic (delete or insert) usually triggers some sort of anti-cheat detection, so kudos.

As for allowing to turn off the watermarks and projected things onto your screen. You can do that with this cheat. So absolutely awesome.

Overall i would say this was a good purchase (personlly), i was easily able to buy a m1a sniper and wipe out the PVE zone with ease (including boss's.)

As for the DZ zone.. I found myself increasingly wanting to kill people and go rouge (more fun) so i did.. I easily ranked up to DZ rank 50 within 1 day of gaming with this cheat.

You often find other people are also hacking (aimbot, clearly obvious) but with ease you can come back and insta kill them and take the loot (remember there names so you can remember to insta lock/kill)

So yeah my experience so far has been awesome. If you are bored of the game or just want an insta skill level increase id suggest purchasing and testing it out for one month. It's worth the price and is very good.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this