Sign in to follow this  
NumberFourtyEight

My testimonials for the games I've used the hacks on!

So far I have used the hacks on only a few games. I've used them on World of Warships, Rainbow Six Siege, and The Divison. So far I have found them to be very usefull and I have not been banned from any of the games I have used them on so far. These hacks are well worth the money. At first I did not plan on paying more than the first month. But after using them I have chosen that I will probably keep my sub on even if I ever stop using it. The cheats are great and the owner deserves the money. I will probably spring for the life time all-access sometime in the near future as I fully trust every hack he releases just based on the ones I've used.

To the people complaining they are getting banned on games. It's not because these hacks were detected. It's because they go around using Aimbot on every match and only headshots. You have to be smart when you hack. Otherwise they know you're hacking and ban you. I just use ESP for the most part and try not to make it look like I have it. There have a been a few times that I have been stupid about the way I hacked. But I got lucky and no one seemed to notice.

Again, thanks for these hacks as I wasn't sure if I wanted to get them at first, as spending money on something that might get me banned from my games was a bit daunting. But I am very happy I made this purchase and I advise anyone that has been thinking about it to go ahead and try 1 month. It's only $20 and it's really worth it.

Sign in to follow this