Sign in to follow this  
yozoramikazuki

Battlefront II, Battlefield 1... Will probably buy LIFETIME soon!

I was looking for a decent SWBF2 hack, however, I came across a few that were very buggy and seemed to be the kind of hack that would get me banned quickly.

CA had the best UI, easy to navigate and understand, plus more importantly GREAT hack options. Really flexible options to keep yourself under the radar as well as keep things closer to a game without hacks, but give yourself an extra edge.

After many hours playing SWBF2, I subscribed to BF1 to give it a shot. These Battlefield games are  on edge lately with hackers, so some of the extra time and effort put into these options for BF1 really help to stay under the radar here as well.

Many other hack sites that are pay-only and private do not come close to the quality and flexibility to what's offered here.

I'm very much considering to purchase the all access lifetime VIP package or whatever it is that gives me access for all games without a subscription anymore. There are a lot of great and fun games on this roster that I'd love to try out with CA's amazing hacks.

I look forward to playing other games in the very near future.

Hey, that's awesome you're having fun with both our SWBF2 and BF1 cheats. They definitely provide that 'extra edge' in matches. Thanks for leaving us a testimonial, I have added some extra time to your subscription(s) for taking the time to do so :)

Sign in to follow this