Sign in to follow this  
Ducky

The God of hacks

Hi folks!

I waited with writing this post, but now I know that it's time to do it, cause u guys are seriously badasses B|

I like to play with cheats sometimes, cause it's fun for me, I used few cheats from some another corporations in BF3 and every of those corp. were average, but I didn't find anything "better".

When BF4 came out I bought it with premium, and I thought about buying hack, but I didn't want to risk my account with ban, so I looked for something "incredible safe", and I wanted to choose service from previous cheats corp.

Few minutes before buying it I found article about many bans from this site, and Jesus thanks for my defect about checking everything milion times XD

Again I was looking for good hack and then I found CheatAutomation.

I saw few pictures, and thought in my mind: "Kurwa to jest serio niezłe" (Polish), in translate: "F**** this is seriously nice" :D

In October I bought VIP membership for BF4 (to test it), it ended in November and after this time I can only say amazing words about this site, this community, administration and hack.

Very friendly people, hack is constantly updated, from the begining it's online, ppl answer for questions very fast and much much more.

But general thing that makes me happy it's safety of this hack, Windows 8.1 friendly and simplicity of it.

PB and FF can kiss my a** <3 Ur security is f**** amazing!!!

U're the best cheat site that I have ever met, and I feel with u very good. Honestly I didn't expect that, like I said I'm very, very happy to be here, that I found u guys and thank u Robert for this hack it's just poetry :)

And also 3 days ago (I think) I extended subscribe of VIP member, now I know that i should buy 3 months sub. at the begining but f*** this :D

Again thank u very much, and keep it up and I hope I will be able to saying only good words about u.

Cheers guys!

P.S Sorry for little swearing but I censored it so I think that shouldn't be problem, if moderator tell me to remove this, than I will do it, but I can't describe my happiness without these words :D

BIG POINT FOR U! <3

753EiBR.gif

Edited by DuckOff