Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Highly Recommended

Well let me start off with saying I am 1.Highly skeptical about paid hacks etc and 2.Not a hardcore hacker.

I am an Ark player, and as we all know, Ark has a way of really messing up your life with you seeing a high level and then suddenly losing it, or a random Scorpion or Saber comes out of nowhere to mess up that tame at the last second. I decided to try this out after seeing their YouTube vids, and I am not interested in the pvp part (Even though it works flawlessly as well) but for those of you like me who are chilled playing more environment focus, this hack is invaluable in finding those 120s easily and warning you when a hostile dino is coming to mess up your day via the radar. Its also great to use the filter to either find what you're looking for, be it for taming or getting prime and a great time saver. The website is friendly and the owner keeps you updated if there is an issue, and the hack gets updated whenever a new patch hits with new dino filtering etc.

TL;DR This hack is worth its money, if it is for pvp or pve and even if you just use it as a taming supplement tool. You can cancel your subscription anytime you want, its regularly updated and transparent and totally undetected of course.

Thanks for writing a testimonial for us Tiny, I'm so glad you are finding the cheat valuable even with more of a PVE focus. Crypt and Catdaddy have done a great job enhancing the dinosaur ESP to give you all the information you need to be a master tamer. Have fun with the cheat! Added a few days onto your testimonial.

Sign in to follow this