Sign in to follow this  
digger4510

Review after my 1st Month

HI all

Well I am comming to the END of the 1st month of using this HACK,,,,I mainly play World of Warships,, I have tried the other privates Hacks, well there is only another 2 private but plenty of free Aim assists I am led to believe,, This one is to be honest VERY good, It gets plenty of Hits either using the full automatic settings or manually setting them,, and for them money you get access to other hacks alought I dont play the games in the list but I do have them,,

Very impressed with the WOW hack easy to set up and use, quite acurate compare to some on the other private hacks out there , you are not spending a alot of time adjusting for various ships if you are in manual adjust mode. , just a couple of hot keys on the fly and bang CItadels, heavy damage or distroyed,, I ike this hack as of the ease of use, not complicated menus all straight to the point and works well, coders are fast at keeping with the updates of the game,, so all in all VERY Impressed, been using hacks for about 15 years lol, I am an old timmer gamer so I cannot keep up with the younger players so i have to have a advantage HEHE...

Good coding on a good Hack,,

Thanks

Digger

Sign in to follow this