Sign in to follow this  
Robert

What is coming to CheatAutomation

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what we're working on.

Besides working on ARMA 2 to evade battleye (and we cannot be specific as this would give away what we have done/are doing), we will be officially launching our ARMA 3 hack shortly for the release version of the game. As it will no longer be a beta we will look at what features can be offered in release.

Also as most people are probably aware, Battlefield 4 is on the horizon. CheatAutomation will be supporting the game, and will be working on it when the beta launches in very early October. We may have a beta version of the hack available at some point for all-access subscribers, but since we have not had a chance to play with it yet, I cannot make any promises.

That is what we have planned for now, of course there are other big titles releasing this fall/winter like CoD, but that's a little too far off for us to make any promises yet.

So in closing, I hope everyone is looking forward to what we have coming, I for one cannot wait to start hacking in BF4.

UPDATE 9/25/2013: Our ARMA 3 Beta hack has now been updated to work with release. We are not yet selling it as a standalone hack as we wish to make some feature changes before it is officially sold.

UPDATE 9/28/2013: Promotional Video added. Come the BF4 Beta, we will have some gameplay videos to share!

UPDATE 10/12/2013: See our latest BF4 progress update: http://cheatautomation.com/forums/topic/2454-hard-at-work-on-battlefield-4/page__gopid__19845#entry19845

Sign in to follow this