Robert

Heroes & Generals Hack in Beta for All-Access VIP

i think if i buy aLL Access now,it will be released maybe in a day.And that would be frustrating.

But wating is even more horrible so,what now :D

(what is that for an song in the Aimbot video?)

Edited by ShiTech

i think if i buy aLL Access now,it will be released maybe in a day.And that would be frustrating.

But wating is even more horrible so,what now :D

(what is that for an song in the Aimbot video?)

it's unlikely we will release it in the next day or two. Regardless our standalone cheat will cost around what our BF4 cheat currently costs, so all-access vip isn't that much more.

okay,thanks for the info Robert.

i would buy all-Access...but i need 2,80€ more on my CreditCard.that I can pay with PayPal,and now it's weekED yayyy. <_<

[EDiT] why QUOTEs are not woring ?

I press to Quote Roberts post,nothing appears ?

Edited by ShiTech

Well i better wait until can buy as single cheat,too still not works perfectly and not tried before. About the BF4 or Standalone cheat i just saw for 3 month ect. and really just need the H&G Cheat that's all.

hey Mr. Robert i have some questions regarding future additions to H&G hack.

1. Is the aimboit going to be improved? ( target need to be still for a succesful shot)

2. Is there going to be unlimited ammo/stamina?( currently i always end in a negative number of credits earned)

ex. -6890 credits earned even with a premium account.

Thats all for now Mr. Robert, also i wanted to add that thank you for the hack is very impressive and i dont regret buying the vip, only wanted

to see if more will be improved/implemented in the near fututre.

cheers, your pal Delta.

Will it ever be for free?

No, all hacks here have to be bought and when the hacks lose their subscribers CA just removes the hack from the list.

hey Mr. Robert i have some questions regarding future additions to H&G hack.

1. Is the aimboit going to be improved? ( target need to be still for a succesful shot)

2. Is there going to be unlimited ammo/stamina?( currently i always end in a negative number of credits earned)

ex. -6890 credits earned even with a premium account.

Thats all for now Mr. Robert, also i wanted to add that thank you for the hack is very impressive and i dont regret buying the vip, only wanted

to see if more will be improved/implemented in the near fututre.

cheers, your pal Delta.

1. Yes of course it will the hack is currently in BETA and will be improved greatly over time.
  2. Unlimited ammo would probably be easy to detect or server side so I wouldn't expect it. Unlimited stamina (or close to) could be possible i would expect it in the future.
  3. HOW U GO NEGATIVE?!?! i have never gone negative in H&G with a standard account, i always make cash you must be doing something wrong or you have a REALLY shitty score D:

Lastly good to hear you like the hacks, you will never find hacks as good as these anywhere else.

Edited by Luka978

Are you using the DirectX 9 Version?

Yes :P, I got it up and running. Oh an news on an new update for the hack? :) maybe add an option for the aimbot so u can hit moving targets esay and smooth. I maybe dreming but yea u can allways ask ;)

Yes :P, I got it up and running. Oh an news on an new update for the hack? :) maybe add an option for the aimbot so u can hit moving targets esay and smooth. I maybe dreming but yea u can allways ask ;)

The menu is added for dx9 now. Further enhancements to the aimbot will come but will take some time.