Tried it out for a few matches, overall pretty solid, just a few recommendations:
1) If possible to remove ESP options for teamates, it would be a big help (As when trying to throw out last minute barbed wire towards what you think is an enemy coming, but is actually a team mate ). The close quarters of some maps can make a bit of screen clutter as well.
2) I'm not sure if its a setting of mine or not, but unlike your video the ESP remains over bodies even after being killed (Both enemies and friendlies)
3) If the aimbot can pick any visible bone with head as a priority, it would be a help. Many times an abdomen shot is possible, but the aimbot only goes for head it seems. Also, regardless of the FOV, it seems the aimbot will not lock unless i manually move the cursor over the enemies head first.
4) The aimbot locks onto team mates, which can cause some issues if you're moving as a party.
5) I know CA isn't big on Chams, but it would be a godsend for this game in particular as there are many times when I'm awaiting for the enemy to turn the corner, and then end up having a shield XD
Think thats the main ones I noticed for the time being; if there are some settings I'm missing and/or messed up, let me know Looking forward to trying it out more tomorrow.