Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Changes to supported titles + New Coder

Recently we have had a few of our hacks offline for quite some time. Today we have made a large change by removing some titles from our site: ARMA 3, Planetside 2, and Guild Wars 2 are no longer being supported.

Why?

We are not a large team, and there is a limit to how many games we can support. All of the games that were removed had very few subscribers/users compared to our other cheats even before they were taken offline.

ARMA 3 was never sold as a cheat, only available as a bonus for All-Access VIP. We developed this cheat to prepare for DayZ Standalone. Unfortunately we did not have the time and resources required to stay ahead of Battleye & Vac for this game, and develop the cheat further.

Planetside 2 has been very hard on cheaters recently, every hack for the game was been brought down for some time by their changes. With their methods for catching aimbotters you have to play very carefully to avoid being caught. If you are caught, HWID bans make it difficult to start playing again. It is simply too much trouble for the number of people who were using the cheat.

Guild Wars 2 - This cheat needed some work that we haven't had time to put into it. As it's the only MMO cheat we have offered, it doesn't fit well with the rest of our supported titles and did not have many users. It is being cut due to very little interest.

New Addition - Crypt!

@Crypt is joining Catdaddy as a coder at CheatAutomation. He'll be taking some of the load off catdaddy, as he will be developing his own cheats and updating them.

New Cheat - Nether

Crypt is releasing his first hack on CheatAutomation, for Nether. His Nether hack is a fully featured hack with bone aimbot, full ESP, 2D radar, No Recoil, Spy Cam feature and more. Be sure to check it out!

The Future

We haven't forgotten about DayZ Standalone, we are working on a launcher update that will enable us to bring it back online. We also have another hack we will be adding to the site in the future. While I can't give away our plans, I think the future looks very good for CheatAutomation.

I think the whole thind was they just bit off a little more than they could chew. The good side is that now all of the hacks that we love and cherish will be improved on tenfold and updates will be out sooner.

But still i think that CA puts out the best hacks out there because there so simple to use but, they pack a pinch when in game.

Edited by luka978

It was good decision, Rob played it well. Those hacks was in bad condition and didn't have much "fans".

Also those hacks posed only problems, no one could repair it cause we don't have many coders and they need to focus on hacks which has the biggest popularity, to fix and improve them.

Now we have great situation, and I think we can just roll further and better :lol:

Regards,

Ducky.