Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Titanfall Alpha Hack available for testing

titanfall_hacked.jpg

CheatAutomation is pleased to announce that our Titanfall Alpha hack is now ready to be tested. This is an early version of our Titanfall hack, as our final version will offer many more features.

The alpha hack is not for sale, it is offered as a bonus to All-Access VIPs to help us test, find bugs, and suggest additional features.

Like all CheatAutomation hacks, we have worked hard to ensure the hack is safe and undetected. Our Battlefield 4 hack has never been detected by punkbuster, and we aim for the same level of safety with our Titanfall cheat.

Current alpha hack features: (Updated 3/23/2014)

• Precision Aimbot
  • Fov & Distance Priority modes
  • Aim Smoothing
  • Aim at NPC Toggle
  • Name ESP
  • Box ESP
  • Health bar ESP
  • Distance ESP
  • Snap-lines
  • Weapon ESP
  • In-game Menu
  • Anti-Cheat Undetected

While the current alpha features are basic, they are already everything you need to absolutely dominate in any mission. As long as you play carefully you can easily top the scoreboard and earn a ton of score every match.

How to get it:

The Titanfall Alpha hack is currently available for testing to all All-Access VIPs. One of the perks of All-Access VIP is access to our Alpha/Beta (in-development) cheats before they are sold.

Screenshots:

New Screenshot (3/23/2014)

dxapdHs.png

titanfall_hack_1.jpg

titanfall_hack_2.jpg

titanfall_hack_3.jpg

titanfall_hack_4.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Robert, my only current suggestion would be an option to remove ESP/boxes/etc from friendly targets. Would reduce alot of the "clutter" as I'm more of a solo player as it is XD

If implemented, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Edit: Okay, one more, hehe: If it could be possible to have ESP of titans be different than players, would also be convenient. Seems like sometimes the player boxes get large like a titans, and the titans boxes get small like the players. Very minor, but could be a beneficial touch.

Edit 2: Seems like the boxes are a bit "jumpy" though I'm sure that would be on my end. The game doesn't lag whatsoever, but it seems like the boxes are kind of "catching up" too the players. Would it be due to resolution or something of the sort? 2560X1400 if that helps.

Edited by saxman101

Robert, my only current suggestion would be an option to remove ESP/boxes/etc from friendly targets. Would reduce alot of the "clutter" as I'm more of a solo player as it is XD

If implemented, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Edit: Okay, one more, hehe: If it could be possible to have ESP of titans be different than players, would also be convenient. Seems like sometimes the player boxes get large like a titans, and the titans boxes get small like the players. Very minor, but could be a beneficial touch.

Edit 2: Seems like the boxes are a bit "jumpy" though I'm sure that would be on my end. The game doesn't lag whatsoever, but it seems like the boxes are kind of "catching up" too the players. Would it be due to resolution or something of the sort? 2560X1400 if that helps.

We have a bug report/feature suggestion topic in the subscriber forum for this sort of thing.

I will use it a few times while im alone to beta test for you guys buy i think that's going to be it for me because i really wanna keep playing this game legit its way to much fun w/ friends.

@Robert does my subscription have titanfall hack attached aswell its all gd

Currently Alpha version of Titanfall hack, is addition in VIP package. After release it will be still in VIP package, and also as individual product :)

U have BF4 membership, so u don't have access to this cheat.

Regards,

Ducky.

Oh man I've been planning on buying this game for days and then I saw it pop up on the launcher today. If it's half as good as the bf4 cheat then it's sure going to be awesome :D

It most certainly is! The best thing is, nobody ever thinks you're cheating, because I'm pretty sure nobody watches the death cam. Everyone just spams space bar :P

It most certainly is! The best thing is, nobody ever thinks you're cheating, because I'm pretty sure nobody watches the death cam. Everyone just spams space bar :P

I always watch the death cam guess I like to see if someone sucks at cheating easy to tell if you have ESP on yourself.

I always watch the death cam guess I like to see if someone sucks at cheating easy to tell if you have ESP on yourself.

I'll watch it if I thought a kill was fishy. But nobody ever says anything.

Also guys, the most fun you could probably have is to get the speed titan at beginning of match in a capture the flag round while using esp. Have a teamate jump on, run over there, and you know exactly how to get back (or who to smoosh ;) ) without conflict. Got to halftime in under 3 minutes!