Sign in to follow this  
Robert

DDoS Attack & Estimated Launch Date

@ trebs

I dont kno if u have been to other hacksite boards yet. But its pretty common to see a lot of spam like this. The funny thing about this one is that the ppl beeing impatient gettin told to stfu by ppl that show their inpatience through excessive spamming of bullshit topics and posts. Its quiet amusing to watch

Ladies, gentlemen and ladyboys. Just release the hack, select all stuff, topics, posts move to a single read-only section called "The Black Hole" ... and peace, bighead. You are just facking and crying around like a cat in heat or a woman with a period. Robert will hire a more or less normal moderators, and will have peace here. Just left two simple sections (adding ofc other normal) - not increasing the total amount of oosts, called "Offtopic" and "User presentation", where each users can say something about themselves and talk with their internet-friends.

But first...

... the hack must be released. Until this time I can say only one thing:

[media]

[/media]

You can ban all those spamming guys, me included - every banned spammer is one customer less :) So... coders move your "Monday or Tuesday" buttocks and release before 1 August :)

Edited by BEER

Ladies, gentlemen and ladyboys. Just release the hack, select all stuff, topics, posts move to a single read-only section called "The Black Hole" ... and peace, bighead. You are just facking and crying around like a cat in heat or a woman with a period. Robert will hire a more or less normal moderators, and will have peace here. Just left two simple sections (adding ofc other normal) - not increasing the total amount of oosts, called "Offtopic" and "User presentation", where each users can say something about themselves and talk with their internet-friends.

But first...

[media]

[/media]

You can ban all those spamming guys, me included - every banned spammer is one customer less :) So... coders move your "Monday or Tuesday" buttocks and release before 1 August :)

tl;dr

But first...

So... coders move your "Monday or Tuesday" buttocks and release before 1 August :)

Argh i want THIS in my siganture so freakin bad.

Hear what the drunken Man some post above me has to say

Datz. probably the posts and status, containing information that the other sites release a hack for Dayz is not a mistake. Believe me, each of the biggest sites with a lot of hack have informators and advert-users. It's simple - big hack-site sends users or team members to seek small and new communities like ours... Then the task of such users is to send links and adverts about their big site. Simple, right? We had several spam-users from another sites. Robert should choose the two people as moderators, who will be able to edit posts and delete statuses.

Datz. probably the posts and status, containing information that the other sites release a hack for Dayz is not a mistake. Believe me, each of the biggest sites with a lot of hack have informators and advert-users. It's simple - big hack-site sends users or team members to seek small and new communities like ours... Then the task of such users is to send links and adverts about their big site. Simple, right? We had several spam-users from another sites. Robert should choose the two people as moderators, who will be able to edit posts and delete statuses.

Yeah don't worry I know, it annoys me how people do that, especially when the hack isn't even legit and just contains a keylogger to hack peoples accounts. I agree having some moderators on these forums would be a great idea, Robert should get deciding haha =D, because sooner or later when this community grows and more and more people come and visit the site and use the forums the need of moderators will begin to increase at an increasing rate.

Yep H****S (The name of a good game hack Developer. not advertise that why I only say first and last letter)just announce the upcoming release of DayZ hack. As a 1 year prepaid subsciber of all his online game hack services, I guess If this site dont release before it I will have to say good bye :(

Right now it all about who is the first for me. The first who release it I will buy it.

And now that they are some big and good competition standing up for DayZ hack you will have to make a move soon. Or you will lose all your customer. (As you already pissed of most of People who can't handle all of your delay) :rolleyes:

You will need to have more option or better hack that is the way you can win the fight between the competition.

Good luck!

I will see what will happen next. I still be your customer if u release if first B)

radardayzsshot009.jpg

We all know you are talking about Heli**s.

Is he good? Nope.

Why? Because his site is one of most detectable. He has many hacks for many games and most of them are in good quality, however near every week many users get detection. Maybe because this is big site and AC-systems take care to ban them all.

Small community is better.

You will need to have more option or better hack that is the way you can win the fight between the competition.

Fighting is useless. Why? Because every hack will have the same options - like ESP, autoaim and maybe item spawning (don't use it, cuz it's dangerous as hell). That's all. What do you need more in this game? Probably you will have the same options here and with H****S. But look - here, you will have hack below 20$, maybe even for 10$. Robert said it will be 100% below 20$ and maybe there will be packages - for example ESP for 5$, ESP+Autoaim for 10$ and everything for 15$.

Guy named H****S is selling only master packages with hacks for some games. So you have to pay 20$+ bucks to play only one of them... That's pathetic and scamming for me, that's the reason why H*****S is a piece of shit for me.

He's like Jehovah's Witness seller, he will sell you a book, cookies, brochures, flyers, ads, papers... blah blah blah for only 25$... and you want after only cookies from all this package :P

We all know you are talking about Heli**s.

Is he good? Nope.

Why? Because his site is one of most detectable. He has many hacks for many games and most of them are in good quality, however near every week many users get detection. Maybe because this is big site and AC-systems take care to ban them all.

Small community is better.

Fighting is useless. Why? Because every hack will have the same options - like ESP, autoaim and maybe item spawning (don't use it, cuz it's dangerous as hell). That's all. What do you need more in this game? Probably you will have the same options here and with H****S. But look - here, you will have hack below 20$, maybe even for 10$. Robert said it will be 100% below 20$ and maybe there will be packages - for example ESP for 5$, ESP+Autoaim for 10$ and everything for 15$.

Guy named H****S is selling only master packages with hacks for some games. So you have to pay 20$+ bucks to play only one of them... That's pathetic and scamming for me, that's the reason why H*****S is a piece of shit for me.

He's like Jehovah's Witness seller, he will sell you a book, cookies, brochures, flyers, ads, papers... blah blah blah for only 25$... and you want after only cookies from all this package :P

Dont want to argue or anything, But just wounder are you his customer? cuz I using his hack for almost 2 year with almost every gamehack he have to offer and only get banned once in BF3 and yes Im using his Master package and rage the fuckk out of people of every game I play. I am here cuz H****S said they will not support DayZ until now.

I have money and I dont care who is best or fake or blablabla just as long as they provide me with what I want, I will be happy to pay for it.

That why I was happy to pay for Robert hack if he provide me with a good hack and release it before other does.

For H**S Masterpack It more than 25usd infact it cost 150usd for 12 month subscription and u got all the hack u ever want and all hack up to date

I still have the 6 month sub that I can hack what ever I want with all H***S hack and soon also gonna get DayZ hack but I still wanna pay for Robert hack if he release it first.

(Dont give fuck anymore cuz i wanna hack and rage people in DayZ so much)

Call me what ever but the one who give me what I want get the money, after all this is all about money and happily returning customer for more money B) and this is not a company so no one give fuck if I leave this site or be here.

Robert doing just fine without my money ;) this is just a wake up message to Robert, again Just wanna say Robert should make a move soon, release pricing plan or what ever it need to be done. :)

Edited by Maize

You can all carry on arguing like immature school children until you drop dead but it isn't going to change anything. If you're unhappy with Cheat Automation's extensive delay to release the hack, leave the site and don't return. If you're interested in another hack because they plan to release first, leave the site and don't return. Nobody here who appreciates the work Cheat Automation's team is doing (it's not even a team, it's a community-based group of people working hard to develop an efficient hack) wants to hear your continuous bullshit. Grow up and stop whining. Either patiently wait or don't bother.

You can all carry on arguing like immature school children until you drop dead but it isn't going to change anything. If you're unhappy with Cheat Automation's extensive delay to release the hack, leave the site and don't return. If you're interested in another hack because they plan to release first, leave the site and don't return. Nobody here who appreciates the work Cheat Automation's team is doing (it's not even a team, it's a community-based group of people working hard to develop an efficient hack) wants to hear your continuous bullshit. Grow up and stop whining. Either patiently wait or don't bother.

Funny how u fanboy for this site ....But well I don't have to wait anymore cuz I can hack and rage the fuck out of every people in DayZ.

So.....make sure you have fun waiting for this site while you all spam all the topic with meme. :lol: Tell me why should I appreciates the work when I can't buy it from them or test it or what ever???

Oh hey there!?.... I can see every fucking shit out there and rage every people and feed on their tear who play legit...Oh to bad..u can't..... well not right now anyway...maybe later who know??? 5days 10days?? maybe 30days?

And I guess This is good bye for this site for me.

Good Luck with the sell anyway was hoping to be with your customer but well. :(

Edited by Maize

another competition website (helios) has released a dayz hack to. Completely in the style that cheatautomation is trying to reach. funny how they get to have a quick one too. no scripts. Just radar;)

another competition website (helios) has released a dayz hack to. Completely in the style that cheatautomation is trying to reach. funny how they get to have a quick one too. no scripts. Just radar;)

Click on the link that says READ ROBERTS RULES

Sign in to follow this